Big Block Ford Camshaft Belt Drive with BBC Crank Snout #5403
Innovators West is proud to introduce our new line of belt drive timing systems for the Big Block Ford (BBF).
Made entirely in house, the belt drives feature a billet machined aluminum cover, anodized precision machined pulleys and a top quality Super Torque belt. This belt drive is for engines that have a crankshat with a BBC crank snout diameter (still must retain BBF crank key position).
Note: For Big Block Ford applications with BBC crank snout that have a block without the BBC accessory mount holes, use model #5404. #5404 will allow most any accessory designed to bolt up to a BBC block, to be mounted to the BBF engine. This saves time and money on having to fabricate custom mounts for your oil pump, vacuum pump or other typical front mounted accessory.
- Billet aluminum machined timing cover.
- Lower Pulley for BBC Size Crank Snout.
- Precision machined pulleys.
- Super Torque Belt.
- Adjustable idler pulley eccentric for proper belt tension.
- O-ring machined water ports.
- 2 pc upper pulley featuring externally adjustable cam timing +/- 10 degrees.
- Grade 8 mounting hardware included.
- Optional High Vacuum Seals available.
Available on backorder