SBC 7″ BDS Blower Hub Harmonic Damper #111
$555.00 – $720.00
Just because you’re running a BDS Style Blower doesn’t mean you have to run a solid hub, you can STILL run a Damper and SAVE YOUR CRANK!
This SFI 18.1 Approved Balancer is designed for BDS (Blower Drive Services) and other Roots Blower Pulleys utilizing a 2.760″ 6-bolt bolt pattern and 2″ male pulley register to bolt right up. It features all aluminum case design for light weight, stress-proof steel hub and 1040 steel inertia rings for durability. Wet clutch friction style precision machined harmonic dampening for street and race engines.
- Outer Diameter: 7″
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- 6 Bolt, 2.760″ Pulley Pattern
- Male 2 Pulley Register for BDS and other Roots Style Blower Pulleys
- Comes with Single 3/16″ Keyway
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 standards and is marked on front with SFI Sticker, and on the rear with SFI number stamped into unit.
- NOTE: This damper comes standard with the Super Duty Blower Hub option that is a thicker hub that provides greater resistance to hub cracking under high power supercharged applications (750 rwhp and greater). This option includes a new custom made timing cover seal to adapt the oversized hub to a stock timing cover.